TECHNATION200: In just nine months, Fintech Circle has become a go-to angel network of choice for investors who invest solely in technology-enabled financial services. Co-founder and chair Susanne Chishti tells Toni Sekinah why she left banking – and why she’s promoting crowdsourced thought leadership on the issue.
For the full article, pls click here.
We have the pleasure to announce the launch of FINTECH Tours to London. These will be 2 day tours for international FINTECH firms who would like to get to know the London fintech scene.
- Pitch training and business plan workshop
- Meetings with investors & potential partners and opportunity to present your fintech business during Evening Pitching Event & Networking Reception
- Everything startups need to know about fundraising options in the UK
- Overview of all FINTECH Accelerators in London
- Presentations by and extensive Q&A with companies helping FINTECH firms set up their business in London
- Marketing & business development in the UK covering B2C and B2B
- Networking with other fintech entrepreneurs based in London
Dates: 14/15 Sept 2015 (Tour 1) or 19/20 Nov 2015 (Tour 2)
Location: Boardroom of London & Partners (overlooking the iconic Tower of London & Tower Bridge)
Costs for 2 day Program:
- Early Bird £500 per person for fintech start-up (for applications received by 15 Aug)
- Standard £700 per person for fintech start-up (from 15 Aug 2015)
Application Process – pls complete the application form online. All the above information is summarized on our new website: